Nursing education is a dynamic, continuous learning process of acquiring nursing and midwifery knowledge and skills that bring about changes of student behaviors. Nursing education acquires active and life-long learning and new learning build on previous knowledge and experience. Leaning in nursing education is best achieved when student is motivated and ready to learn, where student’s dignity is respected; teaching strategies and learning experiences are carefully selected to facilitate critical thinking; and professional or clinical role modeling is offered.
- BSC in Nursing (4 years)
- Diploma in Nursing (3 years)
- Post Basic BSC in Nursing (2 years)
- All lectures will be taken by experienced doctors and teachers.
- Modern and wide class rooms.
- Modern and well equipped Laboratory
- Nursing Library with adequate and latest local and foreign books
- Clinical Practice facility from 500 bed Khulna Medical Collage Hospital
- Secured hostel facility for female candidates